Why use UnisonFibre for your fibre network installation?
- Cost efficiency - combining the installation of fibre with electricity reticulation greatly reduces cost.
- We offer proven expertise and experience as demonstrated on UnisonFibre’s network build with over 220km of fibre rolled out across Hawke’s Bay, Taupo and Rotorua
- We use specialist equipment, highly trained staff and project management to deliver a reliable and efficient service
- We are local to the area, and therefore understand local ground conditions
- We have professional and supportive relationships with councils
- We are a neutral contractor that provides fibre infrastructure to a range of service providers and government broadband prime contractors
- We offer turn-key solutions
- We are community owned and operated
- We are good at what we do!
Customer Premises Install
- On-site design solutions
- Outside plant hook-ups
- Internal fibre routing
- Structured Cabling Network Testing
- Optical transmission testing
- Passive optical network testing
- Fault location and restoration
- 24hr first response
- UG/OH cable hauling and blowing
- Node construction
- Cabinet installation
- Exchange termination
- Auxiliary equipment, pits, risers, etc.
- Materials sourcing and supply store
- Trenching – including open, mole and trenchless builds
- Horizontal directional drilling up to 300mm
- Specialist vacuum excavation
- Specialist roadway, footpath and berm reinstatement after services installation
- Close approach certification and access to overhead assets
- Traffic management
- Cost effective solutions for power and fibre connections for servicing broadband towers
On all of our work sites, safety is always our highest concern. Our employees are trained to implement the highest safety standards to protect both the public and themselves.