As the electricity distributor for the Napier, Hastings, Rotorua and Taupo areas, we are responsible for the electricity connections to all property types in these regions.
Our New Connection process offers a range of electrical connection services, including:
- Establishing electricity connections to new properties (including subdivisions).
- Changing the electricity connection to existing properties.
- Establishing Builder’s Temporary Supply (BTS).
- Converting a BTS to a permanent supply.
- Making alterations to your existing power supply, such as upgrades or downgrades based on your changing needs.
To complete this form, you will need to engage an electrician.
Download Unison New Connection NC1 Form
Should you not have enough detail to complete the above New Connection NC1 Form, please fill out the 'Get an estimate to connect' form below.
Important information for electricians and developers
Pass the NC1 form on to your electrician to complete. Your electrician will then lodge the form with the energy retailer you have nominated. Your energy retailer will then note your request and lodge it with Unison.