0800 2 UNISON

0800 2 86476

Greatest Supporter

I need to

Get an Alteration

to my power supply

Upgrade or downgrade my power supply

If your electricity needs have changed and you require an alteration to your power supply (such as an upgrade or downgrade), you must complete our New Connection process, selecting the option of 'alteration'. You'll need an electrician to help you complete sections of this form.