0800 2 UNISON

0800 2 86476

Greatest Supporter

I need to

Modify my existing connection

Please note that Unison has reviewed the cost of connections and alterations and from 1st April 2024 there will be an increase. Pricing from 1 April 2024 reflects the increasing costs of labour and materials amongst other costs such as compliance and health & safety.

Modify my existing connection

Already connected to our network and want to make a change to your existing connection?

Our New Connection process offers a range of electrical connection alteration services, including:

  • Changing the electricity connection to existing properties.
  • Converting a BTS to a permanent supply.
  • Making alterations to your existing power supply, such as upgrades or downgrades.

To request an electrical connection you will need to engage an electrician and complete our online new connection alteration NC1 form.

If you require an estimate for Unison to provide electrical reticulation and connections for your development or need Unison to underground or relocate existing network infrastructure, please fill out the 'Get an estimate to connect' form at the link below.