We value our people, and we want you to realise your full potential both at work and at home – whether that be through ongoing professional development, supporting a healthy lifestyle, or providing a range of discounted services or products to help remove some of life’s day-to-day challenges.
Unison’s award-winning wellbeing programme will help you feel your best, supporting the physical and emotional wellbeing of our people with:
- Medical, life, trauma & income protection insurance
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free health checks
- Financial wellness support
- Confidential and independent Employee Assistance Programme
- Resilience workshops
- 'Stepping in Unison' challenge
- Support to be smokefree
- Sporting event sponsorship
- Subsidised gym membership or a $200 wellbeing subsidy
- Generous clothing subsidy
- Plus other wellbeing events and initiatives throughout the year.
We support our people's ongoing development through a range of pathways, from short courses to post-graduate qualifications. We also support our people's career progression with a Leadership Development Programme.
Unison employees have access to a range of discounted services and products, from discounts on dental care and optometry, to legal services, banking, clothing, childcare and vehicles.