Unison offers a scholarship up to the value of $10,000 per year of study to one student intending to, or currently studying a Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in either Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
Throughout the Scholarship, Unison will provide:
- up to $10,000 per year of study (to a maximum of 4 years),
- vacation work, and
- subject to satisfactory completion of the relevant degree and available positions, Unison may offer the student employment.
To be eligible for Unison's Engineering Scholarship, students must:
- be a school leaver intending to enrol in a four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree, majoring in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, or
- currently completing their first year of study for a Bachelor of Engineering degree, majoring in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, and
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
To apply, please provide:
- your CV, and
- either a 500-word essay or a short video to support your submission. Note: If you choose to use video, please upload to YouTube and provide us with the link.
Applications will be reviewed on:
- applicant’s character and leadership potential,
- academic achievement, and
- potential to contribute to the New Zealand engineering industry.
Unison's Engineering Scholarship is offered each year. Applications are now closed and will re-open at the end of 2020.