RSPs are delighted to work with UnisonFibre. We're accessible and responsive which gets your customers connected quickly and with less hassle than other LFCs. This shortens your cash cycles and improves your staff and customers' overall experience.
Our world-class network is underpinned by technology from Nokia (https://www.nokia.com) which delivers superior reliability and performance that customers demand.
Our processes and plans are based on New Zealand UFB standard offerings. This means they will be familiar to your service delivery and sales teams while allowing a seamless integration into your product portfolios.
UnisonFibre provides local handover points for RSPs in Napier, Hastings Taupo and Rotorua covering over 13,000 addresses. Check out our network coverage here.
Getting interconnected with UnisonFibre is easy. We’ll help you every step of the way, from technical consultation to go-to market planning.
We provide everything you need to get onboarded seamlessly and without hassle:
- Initial consultation - a commercial and technical discussion establishing fit and suitability.
- Service provider agreement - you’ll need to sign and return this to get moving.
- Product list - to build out your portfolio.
- Training - to get you up to speed with our portal for prequals, ordering, service and billing.
- Marketing data - address lists and market demographics to get your marketing underway.
Get in touch
To discuss getting interconnected with UnisonFibre, call us on 0800 2 FIBRE (0800 2 34273).
Call UnisonFibre now