0800 2 UNISON

0800 2 86476

Greatest Supporter

Get a Permit

High Load

High Load Permit

If you need to transport a load above five metres in height through the Napier, Hastings, Rotorua and Taupō regions, it is crucial you apply for a High Load Permit.

This ensures you are not at risk of making contact with live power lines during your trip, nor are you likely to damage any power lines while travelling to your destination (which can be a very costly error).

If you need a High Load Permit, simply complete the Permit Request Form below.

Please provide a minimum of 15 working days' notice before the date you intend to travel.

You can either complete the form electronically and send it back to us by email at ([email protected]) or download the form, complete it, and return by post to:

Unison Networks Ltd
PO Box 555
Hastings 4156

Fax: 06 873 9311

Unison’s Privacy Statement covers how we will deal with your personal information

If you experience a problem with Unison’s service and we are unable to resolve your complaint, you can call the free independent dispute resolution service provided by Utilities Disputes on 0800 22 33 40 or visit www.udl.co.nz