0800 2 UNISON

0800 2 86476

Greatest Supporter

I need to

Get a service

We offer a range of safety and supply services designed to cover all your electricity needs.

Get trees trimmed or report a problem tree

Protect your electricity supply and your safety by getting our expert arborists to keep your trees clear of powerlines. 

Book a tree trim » 

Find underground cables

Use our Cable Location Service before you dig to avoid the risk of hitting a live electricity or fibre cable. 

Find my cables » 

Get an alteration to my power supply

If your electricity supply needs have changed, we can help you.

Upgrade or downgrade my power supply »

Get a safety disconnection or reconnection

Work safely around power lines by getting a temporary disconnection.

Get a safety disconnection »

Get electrical work done

We can help maintain privately-owned electricity supply equipment and assets.

Get a quote »

Get a permit

If you need to work near our lines, we can provide permits for high loads or working within four meters of our lines.

Close Approach Consent »

High Load Permit »

Get a permanent disconnection

If a connection is no longer required, because a property is being redeveloped, a building demolished or a house removed, request a permanent disconnection.

Book a permanent disconnection »

Flying kites near power lines can give you a shock

Find out more ways to stay safe around our power assets.