0800 2 UNISON

0800 2 86476

Greatest Supporter

I need to

Consent to First Cut or Trim

First Cut or Trim Notice - Online Consent

If you have been issued a First Cut or Trim Notice by Unison, you can provide your approval for Unison to complete the work, simply by completing this online form.

Upon completing the form, a member of the team will get in touch to schedule the work on your property.

You will need your Notice Reference Number, as printed on your letter.

Issue notice reference number
You will find this reference number in the box at the top of the First Cut or Trim Notice you received.
Property owner's contact details

The above information is provided as required by the Electricity (Hazards from Trees) Regulations 2003

Unison’s Privacy Statement covers how we will deal with your personal information

If you experience a problem with Unison’s service and we are unable to resolve your complaint, you can call the free independent dispute resolution service provided by Utilities Disputes on 0800 22 33 40 or visit www.udl.co.nz